Followers

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

First Sign of Fall at Nanaland

I visited the local mall for the first time in months to purchase my Fall soaps at Bath and Body Works. Sweet Pumpkin Spice, A Walk in the Woods and Crisp Morning Air were my choices.   One of the ways I like to change up the house for the seasons is with seasonal soaps.

I am looking forward to getting out all my fall decorations but I am making myself wait until after labor day. Of course it will be some time before the temps here in No Ala will feel like fall. I have to admit that fall is my favorite season...the colors, the activities and the fun holidays make it a special time of the year.

6 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

I love fall scents: Apple Spice, Cinnamon, Pumpkin Spice, Sandalwood, etc. etc.

You're right about Minnesota/Wisconsin being cool. I don't think it's even 70 degrees yet today. Fall is coming a bit too fast for me. I wouldn't want to trade summertime with you, but sure wouldn't mind having a milder winter. I've heard that we're in for another colder-than-usual winter. :-(

Arlene Grimm said...

Judy, if it gets too cold up there you can come and see me!:) I just ordered a new winter coat from LL Bean as it gets quite nippy here in January and February. It is supposed to be 87 here today but that is the norm for late August. Hopefully October will bring some cooler temps. Looking forward to seeing the seasons up your way on your blog.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the Fall scents and Bath and Body! I'll look for these. It's cool here in the mountains this week...feels a lot like Fall! Hugs!

Arlene Grimm said...

Diane, bottle some of that cool air and send it this way! But we really cannot complain as it has not really been too hot here until the last two weeks.

Terri D said...

I am looking forward to cooler temps and less humidity, that's for sure!

I can't even walk close to the door at Bath & Body Works stores. I am sensitive/allergic to strong scents, and that place just about kills me!

Arlene Grimm said...

Terri, I used to suffer like that too. With meds and now oils, my allergies are much improved. I am with you about less humidity!! Cool fall days sound heavenly.